Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tormenting my submissive

Sometimes an Owner just has to be mean. A submissive is there for the Owner's pleasure. she does exactly as she is told, she learns the ways and commands of her Owner. Even when blindfolded she knows the sound of his breathe, the touch of his hand, and the feel of his cock on her lips. When the Owner commands the submissive rushes to obey. There are many ways an Owner can cause his submissive to lose control, to feel helpless, and above all to desire more and more from their Owner. There is one way that can drive a submissive just crazy, causing her to be filled with such emotional and sexual desires for her Owner. All the while keeping that fulfillment of her desires from her, teasing and tormenting her with the very thing she craves.

What! Why would you ever torment someone else? Just wait and keep reading this isn't as bad as it sounds, well at least not for the Owner. :)

This is how I torment my submissive. I will wait until evening time when the day is almost done and she has done well for her Owner all day. When she has done something that deserves praise and reward. I will say to little girl, go upstairs right now, prepare your body for your Owner and wait in your spot. Then submissive will hurry to her Owner's chambers to get in full beauty (naked), clean her body, and place her SL collar & leash on and tie it to my bed post. She then kneels on her big pillow with legs close together, hands on her knees, back straight, and head bowed. I will give her plenty of time to prepare and then wait. Oh the waiting, not knowing what Owner will do or want from her. She prepares herself to give her best to be pleasing to her Owner. This isn't the torment, its only the foreplay.

When I decide she has waited long enough, I will walk in locking the door behind. she knows that she can not run but she doesn't want too. The locked door with her in the room is safety to her and she loves it. I will then take the long pink cloth out of the drawer and tie it around her head. The soft smooth pink cloth completely covers her eyes and ears causing her sense of smell, touch, and taste to be heighten. By this time my pussy is quite wet and as I reach my fingers down to check, her body shivers and a little moan escapes her mouth. I will tell her 'very good little girl' and a smile finds itself on her lips. Then I instruct her to open her mouth and no matter what do not close it and do not swallow. My submissive worships her Owner and she worships his cock. she says all the time that when Owner cums in her mouth and gives his nourishment, that is her greatest reward. Now the torment begins.

I stand in front of her adjusting her head and opening wide her mouth. she hears me opening my pants and zipping them down. Then on her tongue I will place my cock and this always makes my pussy shake. As I begin to stoke myself, I will rub the head of my cock own her lips and at times across her face. By now my pussy is starting to fill up and wink for its Owner. As my breathing increases so does hers with anticipation and desire for my cock and what I will give her. When I see that she is ready to flood, I snap my fingers twice, her cue to cum. I will continue to stoke and enjoy the moment. As I watch her force her mouth open and fight to stay still. Again with two snaps of my fingers, my pussy lets lose. When I see her mouth and her desire run out the corner of her lips, I know my submissive is in complete torment now. I wait a little bit longer, rubbing and teasing. Then I cum in her mouth as she moans and leaks. she remembers she is not to swallow or close her mouth. But right now the sweet taste of my nourishment is driving her crazy. Even now, I control her my nourishment slowly running down the back of her throat, tickling and teasing the whole way down. And after a couple of moments, I command her to swallow and then happiness takes over her as she drinks down her Owner. I will put my cock back in her mouth and let her clean it off. Then leave her there a bit longer, burning with passion and her wet pillow.

This is the torment of my submissive. Its something that she loves, its something that she hates, and torment that she can't wait to endure.



-OwnerDoms

6 comments:

  1. all I want to say is oh my! I'll have what she's having ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keeping checking back, you will say oh my! more often

      Delete
  2. Very hot!!!

    Enjoying your blog so far. Thanks for letting me know about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading about..almost as much as getting to enjoy it..:) I can't wait to have it again my Owner. Thank you for that nourishment. The sweet taste of you running down the back of my throat is always a pleasure. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and just why aren't you waiting your spot for me ;)

      Delete