Thursday, September 20, 2012

Q & A: Do you categorize women based on submissive traits?

For example, in my rules that I have given my sub there is a rule about respect. I call it the Big 3. submissive will respect her Owner, herself, and then other men. But for other women, I have not given her a rule only a guideline to follow.

Categories of women

  1. If she is interacting with another submissive who is either owned or not. my pet will show respect to that submissive. she will acknowledge that they are both equals.
  2. If she is interacting with another woman that is not a submissive but respects men, she is to show respect to that woman. Although, it will not be quite the same level of respect as before because my sub is better than a non-submissive yet respectful woman.
  3. If she encounters a woman who has no respect for men. Then these women are 'bitches' and no respect will be given. My sub is completely better than these bitches and she is allowed to be as rude, disrespectful, and snobby towards them as she likes.
As a side note, I have taught my sub to walk with confidence at all time. When she is around other women, no matter their category, she will walk with pride in her submission. Because she has endued much pain and hard work to become the submissive I have trained her to be.

So what are the reader's thoughts and opinions? Do you have something similar you follow?

-OwnerDoms

No comments:

Post a Comment